- the Group will comply with all laws and regulations regarding handling personal information.
- The Group will appropriately acquire your personal information, notify you of the purpose of use of your personal information or publicly announce the purpose of use, and use the information within the scope of the purpose of use, except as otherwise provided for by law.
- all employees of the Group shall be trained to understand the importance of personal information and to handle personal information appropriately.
- Our group shall strive to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information and implement appropriate security control measures.
- The Group will only provide your personal information to third parties with obtaining your prior consent, except as required by law.
- If the Group entrusts the handling of your personal information to a third party, we will appropriately supervise the third party to ensure the safe management of your personal information.
- The Group will continuously review and improve its management system and efforts to protect personal information.
Handling of personal information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- To propose and provide various services such as financial statement audits, internal control audits, other assurance services, support for the establishment and assessment of internal control systems, compliance-related services, internal audit support services, and advisory services for risk management
- To provide information through the Group's publications (including those on our website and by e-mail) and to invite sales and subscriptions to such publications
- To provide information on various seminars and workshops, and to manage such seminars and workshops
- recruitment of all employees for employment and personnel management after employment
- Making proposals, statistics, surveys, etc., related to the services listed in (1) above, and social contribution activities such as responding to inquiries from public institutions, etc.
- Responses to various inquiries from clients
Organization and System
The Group will appoint a personal data manager to ensure the appropriate management of personal information. In addition, all employees will be trained in protecting and properly managing personal information and will ensure that personal information is handled appropriately in their daily work.
Procedures for Requests for Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
The procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, and suspension of provision to third parties) of personal data held by the Group are as follows. Please contact the "Personal Information Inquiry Desk" listed in the next section by e-mail if you wish to request disclosure, etc. Please note that the actual costs of the procedures will be charged to the client.
Opinions and Inquiries Concerning Handling of Personal Information
The Group will appropriately respond to comments and inquiries regarding handling personal information. Please contact the following for comments and queries regarding handling personal information.
Minami Fuji Group
Wakamatsu Building 7F, 3-3-6 Nihonbashi-Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0023, Japan